Full-time, permanent / Hybrid London
The Flywheelers is the startup comms agency for high growth tech firms. And we’re looking to grow our team with an ambitious Account Executive.
We believe in creating momentum for our clients that has a real impact on their brand and their business. What does this mean? It means they can flex and take advantages of our different services – across PR, social, content marketing and digital – so that their account is always geared to success.
What does this mean for you? You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with cutting-edge tech companies and their investors
- Gain diverse experience across integrated comms
- Help lead an ambitious team with opportunities for fast career progression – there is no limit to your success!
What are we looking for in a candidate?
Our Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Getting under the skin of our clients and their technologies
- Delivering high impact media relations in national, business and trade media
- Keeping up with and hijacking the news and hot trends
- Conceiving of creative stories that will help promote our clients’ point of difference
- Building and nurturing relationships with journalists
- Writing interesting and compelling content – for blogs, earned media and social media
- Taking ownership for account admin and reporting
- Working with the wider team at The Flywheelers to set a fantastic culture
What’s in it for you?
A competitive salary and these great benefits:
- Flexible working policy
- Remote working allowance
- Up to 30 days holiday
- D&I bank holiday swap
- Wellbeing Fund
- Sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free flu shot
- Dog friendly office (for friendly dogs!)
- Lots of great office perks – including rooftop member events, free tea & coffee, Wednesday cake-day and a Friday drinks trolly!
- A supportive team that are super invested in your professional development!