The Flywheelers is the integrated comms agency for tech startups and scaleups. And we’re looking to grow our team with an ambitious Senior Account Executive.
We believe in creating momentum for our clients that has a real impact on their brand and their business. What does this mean? It means they can flex and take advantages of our different services – across PR, social, content marketing and digital – so that their account is always geared to success.
What does this mean for you? You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with cutting-edge tech startups and scaleups
- Gain diverse experience across integrated comms
- Make your mark as a founding team member
- Join an ambitious team with opportunities for fast career progression – there is no limit to your success!
What is the role?
Our Senior Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Delivering high impact media relations in national, business and trade media
- Keeping up with and hijacking the news and hot trends
- Brainstorming creative angles that make out clients editorially exciting
- Developing compelling written content
- Taking ownership of managing the press office
- Creating stand-out social copy
- Nurturing an extensive contact list of journalists
- Encouraging and mentoring less experienced team members
- Working with the wider team at The Flywheelers to set a fantastic culture
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Ambitious – We are looking for a proactive Senior Account Executive that has big ambitions – for their clients and for their own professional development.
- Wants to learn – We are growing fast and with that come lots of new exciting opportunities. We are looking for an adaptable person that is ready to learn and grow with us!
- Loves coverage – The best advice our founder ever received (or so she says) is “the day you stop getting excited about coverage, get out of PR”. We are looking for an Senior Account Executive that loves what we do and wants to do more of it!
- Likes tech – Our clients are predominantly B2B tech brands, so we’re looking for someone with an interest in tech (experience is preferable!)
* Don’t worry if this doesn’t read like your personal bio – we’re not all the same and no do we want to be! If this role sounds exciting to you, we’d still love you to reach out and tell us why you think you’re the right person *
What’s in it for you?
A competitive salary and these great benefits:
- Flexible working policy – mix of home & office working
- Remote working allowance – improve your home workspace
- Up to 30 days holiday – 25 days holiday with the opportunity to buy more!
- D&I bank holiday swap – take your own religious holidays in place of bank holidays
- Wellbeing Fund – annual personal budget to support your wellbeing
- Sabbatical after 4 years’ service – at 4 weeks full-pay or 8 weeks half-pay
- Cycle to Work scheme – for cost-effective bike equipment
- Free flu shot – to keep away the sniffles
- Dog friendly office – for friendly dogs!
- Lots of great office perks – including rooftop member events, free tea & coffee, Wednesday cake-day and a Friday drinks trolly!
- A supportive team that are super invested in your professional development!
If this sounds like a role that you could be interested in, please send your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]. We can’t wait to hear from you!