The Flywheelers is the startup comms agency for high growth tech firms. And we’re looking to grow our team with an ambitious Senior Account Manager!
We believe in creating momentum for our clients that has a real impact on their brand and their business. What does this mean? It means they can flex and take advantages of our different services – across PR, social, content marketing and digital – so that their account is always geared towards success.
What does this mean for you? You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with cutting-edge tech startups and scaleups
- Gain diverse experience across integrated comms
- Make your mark as a founding team member
- Join an ambitious team with opportunities for fast career progression – there is no limit to your success!
What is the role?
Our Senior Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving client campaigns with an enthusiastic and resourceful team
- Delivering and driving to team to deliver high impact media relations in national, business and trade media
- Getting under the skin of our clients’ proposition to write compelling content
- Managing and mentoring less experienced team members
- Overseeing social content and community management for clients and The Flywheelers
- Proactive involvement in every stage of the new business process (contact nurture -> building pitch decks -> pitching)
- Helping to build The Flywheelers’ brand through our own marketing
- Working with the management to set a fantastic culture
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Ambitious – We are looking for a proactive Senior Account Manager that has big ambitions: for their clients, for the company and for their own professional development
- Wants to learn – We are growing fast and with that come lots of exciting opportunities to try things that might typically be out of reach at this level in a smaller agency. We are looking for an adaptable person that is ready to learn and grow with us!
- A passionate storyteller – Whether it’s across earned, owned or social, we believe that storytelling is key to the success of our work with our client. We are looking for someone that wants to get under the skin of our clients to find creative ways to tell their stories.
- Loves coverage – The best advice our founder ever received (or so she says) is “the day you stop getting excited about coverage, get out of PR”. We are looking for a Senior Account Manager that loves has a passion for comms!
- Gets tech – Our clients are predominantly B2B tech brands, so we’re looking for someone with an interest in tech (experience is preferable!)
* Don’t worry if this doesn’t read like your personal bio – we’re not all the same and nor do we want to be! If this role sounds exciting to you, we’d still love for you to reach out and tell us about what you could bring to the role *
What’s in it for you?
A competitive salary and these great benefits:
- Flexible working policy
- Remote working allowance
- Up to 30 days holiday
- D&I bank holiday swap
- Wellbeing Fund
- Sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free flu shot
- Dog friendly office (for friendly dogs!)
- Lots of great office perks – including rooftop member events, free tea & coffee, Wednesday cake-day and a Friday drinks trolly!
- A supportive team that are super invested in your professional development!
If this sounds like a role that you could be interested in, please send your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are sorry that due to the number of applications that we receive, we may not be able to reply to every application.